Wednesday, May 16, 2007

 

Important Message

Important Message


It has been well over a year since I began my internet adventure posting several threads of information on several different blogs. The time and energy spent has been terrific and I can no longer keep up the pace.

I can't continue to update this blog simply because I don't have the time working two other jobs and trying to have time with my family as well. Publishing a post once a week just is not enough to keep people coming back for more.

If you have enjoyed this information please "Jump into the Fast Lane" and check out Anarchist World. This same information will be there and it will be updated every two days! This is better service and offers more content as well. I can do this through future posting on wordpress blogs. This blog does not support future posting.

By posting in only one location I figure I can free up 75% more available time. That is a considerable amount of time and effort saved. This cost has been so high because I have been trying to maintain over 100 blogs in an effort to find and attract new readers. I will be dropping down to only those you see on Anarchist World.

Jump into the Fast Lane!

Visit Anarchist World and find this information there with daily updates! It's faster and there is more to choose from. The focus of my efforts will be there and not here.

thank you

-anarchistbanjo

Comments:
hi~ nice blog, cool!!! i will come back again to see what new
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?